We are searching for experienced CO2 (MIG/MAG) welders for various projects.
It contains welding heavy construction parts like: modules, jackets, bridges, cranes and ships related to the offshore industry.
There is a possibility to work 60 hours +
– Minimal 5 years’ experience full penetration welding.
– Ability to weld pipes and plates from any position.
– Valid welding certification FCAW 136/138 6G(R)/HL-045
– Certification with valid stamps (every six months after date of welding after certification test)
– Flexible for working in shifts and willing to work many hours.
This is a fulltime position of (minimal) 40 hours. We offer good salary with certain benefits.